By Pulau Intan Lestari
May, 23, 2021
Listen to This Article
Audio Recording This Article
Quality is defined as the level in which manufacturers can meet the requirements of customers, and Quality Control is a system to make it happen. To produce high-quality products, organizations must pay attention to all materials, components, structures, and systems that it is using in the manufacturing process. This should also involve the people so that they work as a team towards achieving the best. In particular, all departments must coordinate with each other to ensure smooth flow of operations, fewer downtimes and time to produce a product or deliver service without compromising quality.
Good implementation of quality control will give many benefits for the company:
1. It will give positive habits to continuously improve work processes, performance, and products.
2. A business that implements good quality controls in its processes is in a better position to provide products that fully meet their customer’s requirements.
3. Maintain a good reputation.
4. Better cost control, the goal is to increase company profit.
5. Gain confidence as a company.
The ultimate objective for any business is to make money. However, the businesses that make the most don’t focus on the profits alone. They also consider the quality of the products they offer because they know how important it is to their customers. Good product experience impacts customers loyalty so they will repeat business with you.
More in Discover
Cycling Apparel Starter Pack
Albert Einstein once said “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”…
Running Jacket for Every Season
Running can be done whenever you want and whatever the weather is, but then, we need gear to support us to keep running in…