Term and Condition
Sales Refund Policy
Fabric Yardage Orders
Although we take every step necessary to assure accurate representation of items displayed online, please understand that the photos provided may not fully represent the true color or nature of a particular item. Due to this discrepancy, we recommend you to request a sample before purchasing fabrics.
- It cannot be guaranteed that the samples and the actual product will be the exact same color and thickness due to batch-to-batch variations.
- It cannot be guaranteed that each yard is exactly 91.4 cm. Since we cannot make refunds for differences less than 10 cm per yard for orders less than 10 yards, it is advised to order at least 1 yard extra just in case.
Refunds are not permitted after fabric goods have been cut. All sales are final
We will do our best to satisfy your request, but only on the condition that the fabrics of your order have not been cut. Be sure to run advance tests with a swatch or small portion of yardage before laundering/manufacturing full yardages to avoid damaging the goods. Washing and management methods can change depending on the characteristics of fabric or finished garments. We do not accept responsibility for fabrics that are incorrectly laundered/damaged by poorly handling products.
Return / Exchange Policy
We will exchange your fabrics in the unlikely event that you have received fabrics which are damaged, defective or incorrect. If this is the case, please email us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 5 days of receiving your goods. Color differences due to lot-to-lot-variations does not count as defective or incorrect. We will notify you regarding lot-to-lot variations beforehand if there is a large difference, but we are not obligated to do so. Short yardages less than 10 cm per yard does not count as defective or incorrect for order less than 10 yards.
You will need to comply with the following return/exchange policies
- Products must be returned in the same condition as received and sent back in their original packaging.
- Products must not be washed, ironed or altered in any way.
- Email us (email@example.com) including the purchase order number, and the product number you wish to claim for a return/exchange.
- After receiving authorization to return/exchange products, you will need to send us the fabrics within 10 days of receiving your order. Please scan the shipment receipt and send via email. Once we receive the fabrics, we will refund the shipping cost to your Paypal account.
International Shipping Policy
Due to the international shipping size limits for packaging and availability in stock, fabric rolls may be cut (every 30-100 yards in general but could be less depending on various circumstances). If you need continuous cuts of a certain amount of yards, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you place your order.
Once the order has been shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed in any circumstance.
Sales tax and import duties
Not subject to import fees.
- Fabric Orders
You may be subject to sales tax and import duties upon arrival of your goods depending on the shipping destination. All prices are exclusive of VAT (or Sales Tax) and import duties. It will be the shipment courier’s responsibility to collect VAT (or Sales Tax) and import duties upon arrival. You will be contacted by the courier service to arrange payments with them.
- Shipping lead time
Production times serve as an estimated timeline and do not warrant that the products will be produced and shipped by a specific date. We will do our best to meet this timeline.
- Unattended Shipments
It is your responsibility to immediately respond to calls and emails from the courier service and Pulau Intan Lestari. If the shipment is unattended by the receiver, the parcel will be discarded. In other words, the parcel will not be sent back to Pulau Intan Lestari and will be wasted.
- Refused Shipments
We do not handle refused shipments. If you refuse a shipment from Pulau Intan Lestari, the parcel will be discarded. In other words, the parcel will not be sent back to Pulau Intan Lestari and will be wasted.
Web Content Policy
A Terms and Conditions agreement is the agreement that includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behavior and other useful sections to which users must agree in order to use or access our website.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Terms of Service, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company when this terms mention “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Pulau Intan Lestari that is responsible for your information under this Terms of Service.
- Device any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Pulau Intan Lestari and use the services.
- Service refers to the service provided by Pulau Intan Lestari as described in the social media and on this platform.
- Third-party service refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website Pulau Intan Lestari site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.pulauintanlestari.com
- You a person or entity that is accessed to Pulau Intan Lestari Website.
Our Website purpose is to bring helpful information, for business or general needed, accessed by Desktop PC or Mobile Phone.
You are restricted from all of the following
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.